Electrifying riding experience on two wheels.
The Audi electric mountain bike impresses with its performance and progressive technology. The versatile possibilities of use on different terrain range from touring biking to enduro rides to downhill trails. The bike also fascinates with its striking design, inspired by the rally car Audi RS Q e-tron E2. It is a clear statement that emphasises affinity to electromobility and loyalty to the Audi brand.
For challenging situations, the Audi electric mountain bike is equipped with full suspension with a spring travel of 180 mm and wide tyres with a coarse tread. The technology of the disc brake system comes from motorcycle racing. The frame is manufactured in aluminium-partial carbon lightweight construction. The electric motor powered by a 36 Volt lithium-ion battery with 720 Wh with an output of 250 Watts and a torque of 90 Nm is a powerful drive system. The maximum speed supported by the electric motor, which can be achieved without additional legwork on the part of the rider, is 25 km/h (15.5 mph). While riding, the assistance modes OFF, ECO, TOUR, SPORT and BOOST are available, which define the drive provided by the electric drive. The full-colour display provides a variety of system information.
- Large (body height 169–178 cm))
- The geometry of the enduro frame made of aluminium/partial carbon (impact-resistant/lightweight construction) enables a relaxed and comfortable seating position in order to be able to concentrate on the actual obstacles while driving.
- The Brose S-MAG 36 volt, 250 watt, 90 Nm motor enables powerful, fast and yet gentle propulsion in almost any terrain and surface.
- The performance of the Audi electric – mountain bikes powered by Fantic is drawn from the Fantic lithium 36 volt, 720 Wh battery.
- Top suspension components with upgrades compared to the standard Fantic bike: The front suspension fork is an Öhlins RXF D-38; 180 mm with a two-chamber working system.
- At the rear, an Öhlins T205 X 65 shock absorber is installed.
- The SRAM GX eagle 12v rear derailleur is reliable and hassle-free.
- An adjustable saddle system with a seat post that can be lowered on the handlebars makes it easier to switch from uphill to downhill.
- The technology of the brakes, which is known from motorcycle racing, completes the Audi electric – mountain bike powered by Fantic. The IN.CA.S – braking system with brake discs of 220 mm at the front and 200 mm at the rear ensures excellent braking properties.
- Aluminium frame / part carbon
- Motor: Brose S-MAG 36 Volt 250 Watt 90 Nm
- Battery: Fantic Integra, Lithium 36 Volt, 720 Wh
- Forks: Öhlins RXF38 M.2 29
- Spring travel: 180 mm
- Damper: Öhlins TTX 22M T205x65
- Sprung gear change lever: Sram GX
- Gear change system: SRAM GX Eagle 12 Volt
- Brake system: front brake disc: S3 BatFly IN.CA. S 220 mm
- Rear brake disc, S3 BatFly IN.CA.S 203 mm
- Saddle support: 30.9-100 mm / 125 mm CAVO-INT
- Saddle: model-X comfort superlow grip Kaleido
- Handle bar: Renthal Fatbar V2 800mm – 35 RISE 25 Black
- Knuckle: Renthal Apex 40mm – 35x35mm 6 Grad – Black